Human Resource Planning, Discipline and Performance Management (HRPD) Committee
Human Resource Planning
- Facilitate the development and implementation of an integrated human resource plan for the County Public Service
- Liaise with the other committees for the purpose of information and consultations
- Develop and regularly update the county HR database
- Advise and coordinate County Human Resource Planning
- Liaise closely with the County Secretary and Head of County Public Service on HRM issues
- To achieve best practices by Bench marking with the Public Service Commission of Kenya and other commissions and organizations on Human Resource Management
- Make recommendations to SRC on remunerations, pensions and gratuities for County public service employees.
- Develop a discipline manual and facilitate its implementation
- Investigate and advise the Board on all disciplinary cases
- Follow up on the decisions of the Board on disciplinary matters.
- Advice the County Government on performance contracting
- Review the performance management tools and roll out for implementation
- Facilitate staff to have work plans and performance targets
- Ensure mid and end year performance reviews are carried out across the county
- Report to the Board on all matters relating to performance management.
- Participate in maintaining industrial peace and harmony in the County
- Facilitate negotiations between the County Government and the trade unions for terms and conditions of service for unionisable staff
- Advise the County Government on industrial relations and Labour Laws
- Promote efficiency and productivity in the County Public Service through healthy industrial relations.
- Ensure diversity, inclusiveness and equity at the work place as per article 10 (2) (b) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010
- Advise the County Government on OSHA, WIBA, Labour Relations Act 2007, Employment Act 2007 and Labour Institutions Act 2007