The Government of Makueni County would like to engage recently graduated students (2018/2019) from Makueni as interns in the different Directorates and Functions in the Department of Gender, Children, Culture & Social Services. The internship Program Shall run for four months and is non-renewable.
Makueni County utilizes internship as a tool for developing skills among the youth and molding interns to become responsible citizens who will contribute effectively in the socio-economic development of the County, Country and the World.
We invite candidates to apply for the internship opportunities in the following Directorates/ Functions:
- Social Services (8 positions):-Desired qualifications; Degree/Diploma in Social Work, Psychology, Gender Studies, Community Development or any other relevant social science course.
- Culture, Music & Arts (2 positions):-
- Culture (1 Position)-Desired qualifications; Degree/Diploma in Sociology, Archaeology & Anthropology or any other related course
- Music and Arts(1 Position)-Desired Qualifications; Degree/Diploma in Media Studies, Videography, Filming or any other related courses
- Civil works for PWD center (2 positions):-Desired Qualifications-Degree//Diploma in Building and Construction Management; Civil Engineering or any other construction related course
- Tetheka Fund (2 positions):-Desired qualifications Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any other finance related course
- Procurement (2 positions):- Desired qualifications-Degree/Diploma in Procurement and supply chain management
- Application Letter
- Duly filled Application form (download form from HERE)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Degree/Diploma or a Letter of completion from University/College (for those yet to graduate)
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- KRA PIN
- Copy of national ID
- Copy of certificate of good conduct
Download the application form, attach the above mentioned documents and submit them in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Department of Gender, Children, Culture & Social Services
Government of Makueni County,
P.O BOX 78-90300,
All applications should be hand delivered to the office of Chief Officer-Gender, Children, Culture & Social Services located at the County Commissioner’s Office Building, on Third Floor, in Wote, by Close of Business 14/01/2020.