The County Assembly of Makueni has today, Tuesday, November 1, 2022, approved all nominees to the County Executive Committee and the County Attorney presented in the house for vetting by H.E Governor Mutula Kilonzo Jnr.
This paves way for the swearing-in of the executives at an event to be held at the Makueni County headquarters.
Those given the nod to serve the people of Makueni as County Executive Committee members are:
- Peter Mumo Nyamai – Trade, Marketing, Industry, Culture & Tourism
- Eng. Sebastian Kyoni – Infrastructure, Transport, Public Works, and Energy
- Eng. John Kasyoki – Water and Sanitation
- Japheth Musyoka Mang’oka – Devolution,Public Service, Public Participation & Special Programmes
- Damaris Mumo Kavoi – Finance, Planning, Budget & Revenue
- Dr. Sonia Nzilani Musyoka – Lands Urban Planning & Development, Environment & Climate Change
- Elizabeth Ndunge Muli – ICT Education & Internship
- Nicholas Masila Nzioka – Gender, Children, Youth, Sports & Social Service
- Dr. Paul Musila – Health Services,
- Joyce Mutua – Agriculture, Irrigation, Livestock, Fisheries & Cooperative Development
- Stanley Mutinda Nthiwa – County Attorney