Makueni County Sand Conservation and Utilization Authority (MCSC&UA) is a County agency established in February 2015 by the Makueni County Sand Conservation and Utilization Act 2015.
To avert flooding occasioned by excess sand deposits, the Authority invites interested parties to harvest sand for commercial use outside county and who meet the below conditions to make enquiry with us.
The applicant may be an Individual, Group Sacco or Company who MUST abide with the following:
- Pay the Authority Ksh 700 per tonne of sand harvested
- Pay a license fee of Ksh 10,000 per vehicle per month
- The Individual, Group, Sacco or Company should strictly adhere to the harvesting and transportation times as stipulated in the Act section 30;
- The Individual, Group ,Sacco or Company should bear the cost of the loaders.
- The Authority shall revoke, nullify or terminate any case of violation of any part of this conditions.
- All the payments shall be made into Authorities Bank Account 1173940030 (KCB WOTE Branch) Account name: Makueni County Sand Conservation and Utilization Authority.
NB: Note that expression of interest on the above matter should be made from date of this advert and priority will be given on the basis of first come first serve.
Interested parties to contact the Managing Director, Makueni County Sand Conservation and Utilization Authority P.O. Box 183-90300, Phone no 0717661665 or 0708274961, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Physical address; Makueni County Sand Conservation and Utilization Authority is located at the Telkom premises opposite Mother and Child Hospital in Wote town, Makueni.
The sand authority is ISO 9001:2015 Certified